||2 Nights / 3 Days
||Leh-Shanti Stupa, Magnetic Hill, Hall of Fame, Confluence of Rivers
||Arrival Leh – Leh Market or Shanti Stupa: 10 km (30 min)
Our representative will welcome you at Airport & transfer to the Hotel. After breakfast rest for the day in the resort for acclimatization to high altitude. Visit the Leh market or The Shanti Stupa which provides panoramic views of the surrounding landscape and an especially beautiful sunset.
Stay - Leh
||Leh - Nimo: (Kms; hrs)
Post breakfast drive for Nimmoo where the major rivers of Ladakh, Indus & Zanskar meet; en-route witnesses the gravity defying phenomenon of the Magnetic Hill. On your way back, pay homage to the war heroes at The Hall of Fame while returning to Leh in the afternoon. Evening free to explore the local market at one’s disposal.
(Enjoy Rafting on Zanskar – Optional)
Stay - Leh
||Departure to New Delhi:
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
Package cost :-
- Package cost is in Indian Rupees on per person basis
- Accommodation in Deluxe Room in Leh / Deluxe Camps at Nubra, Tsomoriri, Pangong Lake on Twin or Triple sharing basis
- Meal :- Breakfast & Dinner
- Airport transfers in Maruti Eeco / Wagan R / Van
- Sightseeing in Non AC Tavera / Scorpio / Qualis on private basis
- Inner-Line Permit Cost
- Travel insurance
Note: This package is not recommended for people with heart problem, Epilepsy and asthma.
- Service Tax @3.09%.
- Porterage at hotels, airports, tips, beverages, telephone calls, laundry & all items of personal nature.
- Package does not include Guide services; same can be availed at additional cost.
- Package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Anything not mentioned in the cost inclusion.
- Thongsal reserves the right to change/modify/terminate offer any time at its own discretion.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon hotel cancellation policy.
Please note travelling to Pangong Lake, Khardongla Top, Nubra Valley, Tsomoriri Lake & other places are subject to weather conditions.
Please note guest should carry one of following photo ID (ID should have residential address) for obtaining Inner Line Permit in Leh-Ladakh:-
b. Voter ID
c. Driving License
PAN card is not considered as valid photo ID. Chinese Nationals are not issued Inner Line permits.